Even the most wretched of sinners can be forgiven and receive the greatest gift of all - eternal life! Join me and special guest "Alex" as we talk about our personal journeys from addiction to salvation!
Need help?
Total Freedom Program:
http://totalfreedomprogram.org/
Safe Haven Recovery (CLOSED FB group):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/safeh...
Alex's email address:
king2reign4God@icloud.com
Laurie's email address:
turnfortruth@gmail.com
Daily Confessions
I am a new creation in Christ, old things have passed away and behold all things have been made new.
I am no longer an addict of any kind, because I belong to Christ Jesus.
(2 Cor. 5:17)
Jesus is Lord over my spirit, my soul and body. My body is anointed to be healed, my soul is anointed to be obedient, my spirit is anointed to be strong.
(1 Thes. 5:23)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
(Phil. 4:13)
He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world.
(1 John 4:4)
No weapon formed against me can prosper.
(Isaiah 54:17)
I am the body of Christ. I am redeemed from the curse, because Jesus carried my sicknesses and diseases in His body on the cross and by His stripes I am healed. I forbid any sickness or disease to operate in my body. Every organ and every tissue of my body must function in the perfection in which God created it to function. I honor God and bring glory to Him in my body.
(Gal. 3:13, Mat. 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24, 1 Cor. 6:20, Isaiah 53:4-5)
I have the mind of Christ and hold the thoughts, feelings and purposes of His heart.
(1 Cor. 2:16)
The Lord is my Shepherd, I will not lack. My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ. (PS. 23, Phil. 4:19)
I do not have a fret or anxiety about anything nor do I have a care.
(Phil. 4:6, 1 Peter 5:6-7)
I am a believer and not a doubter. I hold fast to my confession of faith. I decide to walk by faith and practice faith. My faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God. Jesus is the Author and Developer of my faith.
(Heb. 4:14, 11:6, 12:12, Rom. 10:17)
I fear not for God has given me a spirit of power, love and a sound mind. God is on my side.
(2 Tim. 1:7, Rom. 8:31)
I am delivered from this present evil world. I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly places. I reside in the kingdom of God’s dear Son. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(Gal. 1:4, Eph. 2:6, Col. 1:13, Rom. 8:2)
I let the Word dwell in me richly. He who began a good work in me will continue until the day of Christ.
(Col. 3:16, Phil. 1:6)
I will submit to God and resist the devil that he must flee.
(James 4:7)
I tread upon the serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy. I take my shield of faith and quench his every fiery dart.
(Psalm 91:13)
recovery pump FROM ADDICTION TO SALVATION | |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 314 views views | 26.3K followers |
| Education | Upload TimeStreamed live on 29 Aug 2016 |
Related keywords
video phone beyonce mp3,video phone commax,nation,drugs@fda,videos for cats,relapse japan,salvation tash sultana перевод,video phone letra,salvation army,free ringtones,freedom mortgage,video doorbell,drug trafficking,addiction help,video phone number,drudge,sharing amazon prime,sharingan eyes,cmap meaning,relapse 発音,recovery is not seandroid enforcing,drug test kits,video phone é a continuação de telephone,aaron jones,video player,addiction treatment centers,sharing community,camera iphone x apk,salvation 3 season,relapses,drugs list,recovery traduccion,recovery management,aapl,aaron hicks,nationality,cma cgm tracking,cmap,relapsed,sharing is caring,relapseとは,nande koko ni sensei ga,aaa,aaron carter,relapse free survival,drugs are bad mkay,drugstore cowboy,naomi scott,salvation перевод,recovery girl,camera iphone 7 vs iphone 8,video editing app,free music,drugstore mascara,addiction solitaire,upload video to youtube,video phone ft lady gaga,cma cgm,relapse prevention,freep,salvation baptist church,recovery samsung j7,video phone extended remix,drugs you should try it,video phone call,addiction synonym,addiction tattoos,sharingbox,drugstore makeup,recovery trailer,video editor,drug cartel,camera iphone,camera phone comparison,drugs definition,sharing is caring meme,upload resume to linkedin,sharing wifi password,aarp,salvation tash,addiction recovery care,app video iphone,relapse records,sharing wifi iphone,camera iphone 8 plus,camera iphone xr,naiin,upload music to spotify,drug id,free people,sharing outlook calendar,addiction unplugged,aaa travel,sharing network 5k,addiction definition,aapl stock,upload soundcloud,cmap online,aaron rodgers,recovery eminem,aaa membership,drugstore nearby,video phone beyonce letra,aaron hernandez,napoli,drugstore near me,free movies,salvation gabrielle aplin скачать,recovery mode moto g3,addiction recovery,camera phone x apk,sharingan contacts,addiction is a disease,video games,video phone lyrics,upload to instagram from pc,aaron judge,video star,addiction counselor,free games,addiction severity index,camera phone x,cma vs cpa,video phone tradução,aaron paul,drugs at fda,drug test,video converter,aaron tveit,video phone lady gaga,relapse rate,video maker,drug policy alliance,salvation 3 сезон,video phone feat lady gaga,video editing software,recovery android,drugstore beetle,cma exam,free credit report,recovery samsung,free credit score,camera iphone 8 plus apk,nationality แปลว่า,camera iphone x vs xr,salvationdata technology,video to gif,camera phone ranking,free robux,navana nature escape,salvation mountain,relapse recurrence,upload to imgur,recovery lp,recovery manager,videoder,videographer,relapse 語源,addiction medicine,camera phone x - os 12 camera apk,sharing shelf,nat c,drug interaction checker,natalie portman,cmaj7,addiction treatment,upload speed,naewna,camera iphone 7 plus,cmaj7 piano chord,video camera,nanatsu no taizai,drugstore primer,relapse eminem,camera iphone apk,free dating sites,free stock photos,salvation translation,cmacapps,drugs eden lyrics,uploadvr,upload photos to icloud,aaliyah,aarp games,upload speed test,upload photo,video downloader,naproxen,salvation boulevard (2011),cmaj7 chord,recovery royal canin,video phone beyonce,cma philippines,addiction hotline,sharingan naruto,upload download speed,relapse meaning,recovery mode,aaron burr,namon nomwan,upload youtube,upload to google drive,drug test near me,freeform,salvation фанфик,camera iphone xr vs xs,videogamedunkey,recovery j2 prime,sharing economy,naruto,relapse 英語,nasa,aaron boone,drugs inc,sharing kindle books,relapse t shirt,salvation pw,sharing community yonkers,cmake,free vpn,addiction is not a disease,cmaj7 guitar chord,camera iphone x,video editing software free,recovery hair,drug interactions,navy,free fonts,video phone screen,drugs for depression,addiction recovery center,salvation skillet,upload pictures,naruto shippuden,free online games,free movies online,video phone wikipedia,drug bust,aamc,relapse into,freecell,video phone gaga,video phone beyonce lyrics,cmaj7 ukulele,cma meaning,freebirds,salvation baptist church edgewood wa,video killed the radio star,upload pdf to kindle,drugstore concealer,salvation 2014,video game stores,recovery twrp,upload studio,nadz,freestyle libre,sharing network,recovery windows 10,camera iphone 8,upload image,drugstore foundation,addiction counseling,upload file,drugstore,camera iphone 7,camera iphone 6,addiction quotes,salvation bracelet,recovery drink,drug rug,relapse records tau cross,cma cgm philippines inc,drugs for anxiety,camera phone 2019,salvation перевод песни,cmaj7 piano,addiction cycle,sharing google calendar,drug enforcement agency,relapse refill,drug lords,relapse records tシャツ,salvation song,upload video,aarons,sharingan,sharingan tattoo,cmap login,video phone beyonce lady gaga,video to mp3,relapse 例文,cman maritime inc,naga,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét